As the War on Ukraine is ongoing, we’ve been short of resources. We have decided to provide emergency funding assistance to Ukrainian students by launching the Great Plains College Ukrainian Student Emergency Relief Bursary. The grant will cover the 2022-2023 academic year.
The grant is not just for full-time students, but also to part-time students. The applicants must be Ukrainian nationals and must be enrolled as a student at Great Plains College to qualify. If they’re a full-time student, the award ranges from $500 up to $3,000, but if they decide to study on a part-time basis, the amount ranges from $250 to $2,000.
Great Plains College is a regional college in Saskatchewan. It has a focus on building careers, partnerships and communities through growth, prosperity, and quality of life—things that education and training will achieve.
Application Deadline: Application pathway will close on 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: Great Plains College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All Ukrainian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for full-time or part-time degree programme of choice offered at Great Plains College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide proof of Ukrainian citizenship.
- The applicants must have arrived in Canada within the timeframe of September 1, 2020-September 1, 2022.
- The applicants must be enrolled as a student in a full or part-time program at Great Plains College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students must apply for admission by completing and submitted the form available here. The application form is to completed and submitted at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of their final marks and attendance record with their application
- High school and/or post-secondary transcripts
- Copy of their passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme for which they wish to join GPC.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 63
The students selected to be awarded this application will be awarded a scholarship worth $500 to $3,000 to pursue their higher education at Great Plains College.