Looking for scholarships in Europe? Vienna University of Technology is offering scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. These are just a fraction of a larger program that includes career-building opportunities and immersion journeys.
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, then you must first apply for the Master’s in Environmental Technology and International Affairs from the Vienna University of Technology. All applicants must have the required academic qualifications and excellent English proficiency. Two scholarships will be awarded at €14,500 each.
The Vienna University of Technology is ranked 179th in QS World University Rankings 2023. UWT studies teaching and research and is a highly respected partner for enterprises looking to be innovative.
Why study at the Vienna University of Technology? The Vienna University of Technology has built its reputation through its research – it is a premier research university with a strong commitment to excellence and an unequivocal emphasis on academic integrity. UWT pursues world-class research and teaching with the highest standards of integrity and ethics because being accountable to the scientific community, general public and upholding academic norms requires this level of integrity.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 14,500 EUR
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Environmental Technology & International Affairs can be applied at the Vienna University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- The applicants must be applying for an eligible MSc study programme commencing in fall 2023.
- The applicants must provide proof of excellent English language skills (native speaker, 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply for admission via the university portal to e considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university: CV and motivation letter (in English), Transcripts of grades, University/college diploma (if available yet), and Proof of English language skills.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (minimum 7.0)
- TOEFL – minimum 627 points (written) or 263 points (computer-based), or 106 points (Internet-based).
The Vienna University of Technology will award the two selected candidates a scholarship worth 14,500 EUR each to pursue their program.