International students who are looking for a good education have the opportunity to pursue it in Australia. Charles Darwin University is welcoming applications for the academic year 2023-2024, from foreign students.
This grant is only available to international students from Charles Darwin University. To be considered, they must apply for and be admitted into an undergraduate or graduate degree program. The ideal candidate will show academic excellence as well as active involvement in the community and leadership skills. The highest award is valued at $12,000.
With campuses in the Northern Territory, Alice Springs, and Darwin, Charles Darwin University is a public university that was established in 2003 after joining Northern Territory University, Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College. With campuses in the Northern Territory and three other Australian locations, CDU is one of the top-ranked universities in Australia (and global ranking: 1007th)
Why Study at Charles Darwin University? At Charles Darwin University, students are encouraged to love where they live and work. Our academics help students succeed in today’s competitive environment, while giving them the tools they need to thrive tomorrow. Whether you’re a first-year student or nearing graduation, our 300 programs offer what’s right for you.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for offshore and onshore students are 5th February 2023 and 21st February 2023, respectively.
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $12 000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programs of choice offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study at Charles Darwin University.
- The applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application at Charles Darwin University via its application portal. Then, interested candidates must submit a application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essay if required, and English language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and English entry criteria for admission at Charles Darwin University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
Charles Darwin University will award the selected candidates a aid amount of $7,500 – $12,000 for their first semester or year of tuition fees.