Why not take a chance on a “International Student Merit Scholarship” by Lincoln University? With this offer, you could have access to countless job opportunities. Apply now!
Every international student enrolling in an undergraduate degree programme at Lincoln University is eligible to win this grant, which will be directed towards tuition and general fees. As long as they have a minimum GPA of 3.0, they qualify.
Lincoln University is the nation’s first historically black university to offer a Bachelor’s degree, as well as graduate and doctoral programs. Lincoln University is a private institution serving undergraduate and graduate students from across the United States and around the world. It serves a diverse student body through innovative programs that provide opportunities for civic engagement, economic growth, and intellectual development.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree study at Lincoln University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be international students (F1 – Visa Status).
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 1020 SAT or 20 ACT (Composite).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide transcripts, an admission essay and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 71, TOEFL IBT – 500, and IELTS – 6.5
Lincoln University will award the selected candidates a scholarship towards tuition fees and general expenses incurred for their undergraduate studies.