Monash University has launched the International Leadership Scholarships program for the academic year 2023-2024.
Monash University offers scholarships to international students who are eligible for undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. In order to apply, applicants must have enrolled in their course and submitted an admission offer (tuition fee waiver)
Monash University is one of the oldest Australian universities and has consistently ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide. Located in Melbourne, Victoria, it’s second to only Melbourne University (founded 1853). Monash offers students more opportunities to study, more choices in courses and extracurricular activities and more international exchanges than other Australian universities. While they’re young and still learning, Monash are set up for success due to the breadth of their education and innovative opportunities they’ll get while attending this university.
Application Deadline: The approaching application deadline is 15th November, 2022.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 100% course fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the online portal of the university. The applicants who want to win this application must submit a application statement (500 words) and a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity or citizenship
- Secondary school or foundation year results
- Tertiary results
- Degree and diploma certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university‡s for international students to be admitted in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Monash.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
- CAE/CPE – 176
Monash University will provide the winning candidates with a scholarship covering the 100% tuition fee of the undertaken program, a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students, and be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and events.