The Asian Institute of Technology invites high-achieving students to apply for their Royal Thai government scholarships. Qualifications include excellence in academics, leadership, sportsmanship and dedication.
Each sentence has been rewritten to provide a sense of clarity in the message it conveys. Go ahead and read each reworded sentence one by one and try to spot out the difference.
The grant has been set up for Thai and other Asian students who are currently enrolled at AIT. Tuition fees, accommodation and a bursary for living expenses are covered. Students with undergraduate or graduate degrees from AIT will both be considered.
Specialising in engineering, advanced technologies, sustainable development, and management and planning, the Asian Institute of Technology was established in 1959 by the governments of Japan, Thailand and the Republic of Korea. It is ranked 201-220 in QS WUR Ranking by Subject 2022.
Why choose to study at the Asian Institute? The institute promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research and outreach. They have their sights set on developing highly qualified professionals who will be able to play a leading role in international society.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 28th February, 2023.
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All Thai and foreign national students from Asian countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the desired field of study offered at the Asian Institute of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master’s Program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- The applicants must have a GPA of Bachelor‡s and Master‡s degree ? 3.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide recommendation letters and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for international students of their respective universities.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants who will win this application will be awarded tuition, registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT‡s residential campus for seven semesters by the Royal Thai Government.