La Trobe University provides Mildura Staff Giving funding for Australian students and students from other countries qualifying for an Australian student visa. The deadline for applications will be June 28th, 2020.
This scholarship is for full-time students at an accredited Australian university. The award will cover $1500 per semester, for one semester each year for a total of 2 semesters.
La Trobe University is a public research university and one of the top 400 in the world. It strives to ensure that its universities are prepared for any challenges that may lie ahead, with high-quality faculty who provide solutions to pressing issues and a Career Ready Advantage Program that gets students started with their search from before they even graduate.
Application Deadline: March 3rd, 2023.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000 ($1500 per semester)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia, New Zealand, and other regions can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following given criteria:
- Be a full-time Undergraduate student studying in 2023 at the La Trobe University Mildura campus.
- The University shall select recipients of the scholarship based on their:
- Completion of the application form and addressing the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must submit a complete application form before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents: Degree certificate, CV, Passport, and Offer letter.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
La Trobe University will provide an award amount of $3000 to the successful candidates for the session year 2022-2023.